Das Deutschlandspiel!

My thanks to all those who contributed to this quest.

Bleaders will know I have been pursuing this documentary film for a couple of years. They know this because I have commented on it in several earlier posts. Got it!
Title still.jpg
Just before Christmas I got word it had been located and a copy was making its way to the University Library. It had been tracked down over month by Jill Brown, audio visual librarian, to whom many thanks. I had to wait, impatiently, until the New Year for it to be catalogued. No sooner was I told it was now available than I made my way to the library for it. Once in hand, I watched it back-to-front and front-to-back. I have it only three days and it never got cold, as it was always whirring in the machine. It is as good as my review of it on the Internet Movie Data Base says. See for yourself.
Along the way Tom and Will also tried to help and to them thanks. They can see what they sought by going to the library, too.

2 thoughts on “Das Deutschlandspiel!”

1. Fantastic! Well done Michael! You finally found it (with the help of an extremely resourceful librarian).
    Viewing it is up there on my list of things to do – I will let you know what impressions I come away with.
    Thanks for getting this for all of us.
    Will, my thanks again for your help. Michael

2. hey, just stumbled on your blog whilst hunting for it myself, any idea how a guy in the uk could get it?
    I am afraid I cannot, Michael