Eat the stupid?

Eat the rich!
How amusing. I saw this exhortation in a feed on Facebook. Everything old is new again.
When people say I have no sense of humour, they are right. I never had a sense of humour about the racist and sexist jokes either. When the racists and sexists tried the fig leaf of humour as a cover I did not relent. That was when I learned I had no sense of humour.
Adolf Hitler had the same idea about the rich. He had every last member of the Rothschild family that could be found, one branch of which owned a bank of that name, hunted down, imprisoned, humiliated, tortured, and murdered. They were rich. Very.
However, being a vegetarian, he did not eat them.
Some of the Rothschilds were incredibly rich and they all were Jewish after all. Hard to say which was the greater crime. They got rich, in part, because they took risks other bankers were unwilling to take, e.g., like lending money for the building of the Suez Canal. But more generally to lend money to other Jews because Christian-owned banks would not.
Rothschild_logo.svg.png
For what it is worth, the surviving Rothschilds stem from other branches of the family, some living in England who survived in that liberal-democratic society so despised by the people who exhort others as above.
No doubt, I will shortly be unfriended.
By the way, the Rothschilds remain a whipping boy for all manner of nutters on the internet. Adolf’s spawn.